Sunday, May 13, 2007

Awesome

In retrospect, it was totally stress and nerves that had me reacting as I did in my previous posting.

The first day in the new house I sold a print. In the week that followed, I’ve been notified by two publications that my work is in the running for an ad and a featured photograph. All this while stumbling over boxes, hastily hooking up my tower and printer and checking email sporadically at best. It’s exciting. And I believe good kharma. I’m meant to be in this space and I’ll be doing some good work here.

As for worrying about “not being worthy” of what I have… well, as I head out on my morning hike (it is quite often these days more than a “walk”) I subconsciously know I’m on a mission. I’ve been presented with the opportunity to photograph some of the best that nature has to offer. And it is literally at my doorstep. What a labor of love.

And it didn’t take me long to realize what I was feeling was more than mere happiness. I feel total and complete contentment. I don’t know if I’ve ever felt that. It’s a nice feeling.

Much work yet to be done, but it is fun designing my new life in this beautiful space. I’m here for a reason and it is slowly unfolding and presenting itself to me. It just keeps getting better and better and better…

Life is better than good. Life is awesome.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

I couldn't be more happy for you, Cindi. Life is indeed awesome. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home