Monday, February 25, 2008

M.I.A.

O, yeah. I have a blog. I forgot.

I’ve been kinda’ busy. Published one book. Then another (awaiting the prototype ~ and the magpie factors in big time on that one). Working on a third. Researching printers to reproduce all locally. Had family in town for 2 weeks ~ which was a blast, but kept me very busy. More family coming into town this weekend ~ may or may not take some time. I’m supposed to be working on another site for my photography, etc. on Smug Mug, but I keep forgetting that, too.

Sheesh. I guess I have nothing profound to say. I’m still here. Still sick of winter. We’ve been lucky to have a few 60 degree days spattered here and there this month. Boo Boo and I have even been able to visit the park again (see above). I finally scheduled my colonoscopy; it won’t happen for about 6 weeks, but it’s out there. I feel relieved that I’ve committed to a date and time. Now I just have to do it. And once it’s over I know I’ll be glad I did.

As I write, it’s snowing and the sun’s out. Go figure. I’m excited to turn the calendar in a few days. March is a long, snowy month (the snowiest month in Colorado’s winter/spring), but at least we’re one month closer to summer.

And then I can complain about it being too hot.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

There you are!! Cindi, you don't have to have anything profound to say!! Sometimes, it's nice to just blab about this and that.

our weather is yucky. Ice fog this morning, snow to freezing rain and now back to snow. I wanna sleep until spring. Should have been a bear. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home