Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Distant Seas Are Calling Me

Today is the first day I’ve felt somewhat normal (I realize that is a relative term) and less “pressurized” in probably a month. We’ve done all we need to do as far as taking steps into our future (house-wise, etc.). Now it’s just a waiting game. Which in itself can be a certain torture. I’m ready to hang my next show tomorrow. At least I hope it’ll be tomorrow. All the marketing/supporting materials are printed. I even found myself w/some extra time today to do more than I had expected.

I miss having my head free. Free to shoot what presents itself (and not forcing it); free to write what drifts into my mind (and not force it). I think I’ve decided I’m a free spirit and the details that life forces me to address are a huge distraction to what I really want to – need to – be doing. I long to travel… the road and the seas are calling me. That is what fuels my creative fires. And is becoming increasingly apparent to me ~

I need a wife.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lure of the sea and travel can be strong but I think you don't need those to be creative. You may want those.... for lots of reasons, but you are plenty creative! No, you more probably need that wife so you can put your attention into your creative outlets. :) A wife.... you are funny!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home