Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Up Side of Winter (or I Will Stay Positive! I Will Stay Positive!)

Here’s a news flash. It’s snowing today. Seven weeks in a row of snowing. It’s just flurries for now, but the weather gods predict 2-4 inches by the end of the day. That’s on top of the 312 inches we already have on the ground. Well, I might be exaggerating a tad – we’ve probably got a good 12-15 inches depending on where you look. And it has looked that way since the middle of December.

But I am determined to stay positive. It is January, after all. Albeit a very unusual January for Colorado, but January nonetheless. And the good news is that tomorrow will be February and we are one month closer to June. Winter will be winter no matter what we do so we might as well sit back and enjoy the ride. Or at least tolerate the ride and divert our attention with other things.

And it is at times like this that I am grateful my interests are many and varied. I know how to make lemonade. *wink*

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

:) Me too, cindi, or I'd go bonkers during the winter.

I love your hat!! I hinted around at Christmas but didn't get one. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home