Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lesson One - Make Time

Remember how I never seem to find time to read? Well, wish me luck because I’m going to try to find time to read. I’ve had this book for several months now and I’m certain I could learn quite a bit from it. (Thank you, Bonnie, for recommending Scott Kelby!) If you’re not familiar with Mr. Kelby’s work, well speaking as someone who absolutely abhors manuals and technical anything, he makes learning somewhat less painful. Fun, in fact.

So, in between doing some still life shoots today ~ although my natural light has literally gone out the window as it is cloudy today and about to snow for the next four days ~ and doing a bit of cleaning (it’s Thursday) and catching up on Season 6 of The Gilmore Girls so I can pass it on to Amber for the snowy weekend and researching a new Denver neighborhood I'm quite excited about (and possibly - dare I say it? - that new house?!!) ~~ I’m going to read.

Hope I have time…

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Scott Kelby said...

HI Cindi:
Thanks for your kind words about my book. I really like the "less painful" part. ;-)

Hey, it's OK: you totally saved it with the "fun" comment. :)

All my best,

Scott Kelby

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Cindi said...

Hey Scott,
O, gez, now I HAVE to read it. I'll bet there will be a quiz...
Thanks for stopping by. I really do love your writing style; your sense of humour makes what could be quite dry material, very enjoyable and entertaining! For someone like me - a visual learner - it makes sense. I can actually apply what I'm reading! And if my photographs improve, I'll have you to thank.
Thanks again,
Cindi
P.S. And I'm not a goober. I read "the important section." ;-)

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Happy to be of service, Cindi. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home